Friday 18 March 2011

New to this

So I've never been really good at keeping a blog or even writing about myself and what I've been up to, but i thought it's about time I gave it a try.
As many of you know I model, I don't expect it to go anywhere and doubt it ever will, i do it for my own enjoyment and my own creativity, I may not be the most popular of models, but I hope I am sending out a positive message - you can do what you want to in life no matter what anyone else thinks of you.

I also live with my partner Spooky x13x, he is more than my lover, he is my best friend and my soul mate, he has made me a better person through his kindness and understanding - he's also gorgeous to boot :)

At the moment i haven't much to write about, i just wanted to establish my blog and set in motion my intentions of keeping it.
I shall no doubt be blogging about the shoot I am doing this Sunday (20/03/11) to raise awareness for the mental health organization, MIND

Take care and be sure to follow me xx


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging hun :o) don't worry I aint got a clue bout doing it either and most of my blogs don't even get replies :o( lol but just have fun with it and express yourself however you want afterall it's YOUR BLOG! :o) can't wait to hear bout the shoot xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelli, I'll be posting again soon xx

    ReplyDelete